Carnival Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 07, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

The good first. - The staff was very nice and the dining staff was great.  It was the kids first cruise and they had a blast. I bought the excursions on line and the tickets were delivered to the room so I didn't have to wait in any lines.  I thought the dining room food was good, but the buffet left a lot to be desired.  I would not go on this same cruise again, as I was not a big fan of Belize.  Roatan and Cozumel were a lot of fun.

Thought this room was great.

For example: Go to the lido deck bar and look for Eko and Suanatara. Tip them well and they will pour heavy and toss drinks your way. Plus they are a great pair of guys!