Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Magic

Sail Date: June 07, 2015

The good first. - The staff was very nice and the dining staff was great.  It was the kids first cruise and they had a blast. I bought the excursions on line and the tickets were delivered to the room so I didn't have to wait in any lines.  I thought the dining room food was good, but the buffet left a lot to be desired.  I would not go on this same cruise again, as I was not a big fan of Belize.  Roatan and Cozumel were a lot of fun.

However, I didn't like Belize. I was also disappointed to learn that Carnival uses outside Excursion company instead of employing people from Belize. Money for excursions do not go to belize other than what the toursist spends in the country
Thought this room was great.

For example: Go to the lido deck bar and look for Eko and Suanatara. Tip them well and they will pour heavy and toss drinks your way. Plus they are a great pair of guys!