Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Magic Cruise

Sail Date: April 26, 2015

I have sailed with Carnival many, many times. And on the Magic for the third or fourth time. I am always pleased and enjoy myself tremendously. The wait staff, room stewards and crew are exceedingly polite and friendly, always helpful. This cruise, however, is the first time I have found belongings from the previous cruisers left in the cabin. It appeared that the room must not have been thoroughly inspected, and made me wonder if it had been cleaned properly. This is the first time I have encountered this or even considered that proper cleaning had not been done.

Another item to note is the music. It seems that the music was more for the much younger crowd. My observation is that probably at least 50% of the cruisers were over 50 years old. Consideration might be given to playing more music for the older generation.

1 Comment