Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My First Cruise

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

I would say my overall experience was excellent! The service in every department was superb (the food, waiting staff, room steward, ship director and captain and their staff). Happy

Very well maintained.
The food throughout the day was excellent! We had the best waiters! Arvin, Celso and Okan treated all of us like royalty! They were very courteous and Professional.
We enjoyed meeting many of the staff throughout the cruise and Behind the Fun tour. The captain kept us well informed throughout the cruise. He is a great sense of humor too!
Eli and his staff kept us all well entertained! I enjoyed All of the shows. The dancers were amazing!
Plenty for us to keep busy and have fun!
The paddle board in key west was excellent! The botanical garden and shopping was great too! I enjoyed my time at Atlantis, but the lack ok buses made it inefficient. It took us an hour to and from the ship. Our tour guide left us at the street. She told us we were to wait for the next group for the tour! That was ridiculous!
The room was kept in excellent shape by our room steward, Ed. We loved the towel art left for us each day!!! The room itself was very accommodating and comfortable. Having a balcony is a must!
Galveston, Texas
Easy parking and access.
Key West, Florida
Lots of shops, food, drinks and sight seeing.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Needed excursion to get to shopping areas.
The area to shop inside the gate was too crowded and overpriced.

Having the staff take your luggage to and from the ship made the transition very simple. Pay for your gratuities in advance is a great benefit.