A Life Changing Event - Carnival Magic Cruise Ship – 7 Day Exotic Western Caribbean

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 04, 2014
Ship: Carnival Magic

Research has shown that reducing stress improves your health and extends your life span. Well, Here you have it. This was my first cruise but will never be my last. Rest, relaxation, healthy eating, exercise, entertainment, being one with nature - these are a few of the experiences I had on my Carnival 7 day cruise. I have spent years traveling the states by plane, train and automobile to "take my vacation" from the hussle and bussle of my busy work and family life. If only I had known sooner about the comfort and pleasure of cruising, I would have made it my only source of vacation. Carnival Cruise Lines provides great room service - your room cleaned/straightened TWICE a day, great food - healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner, and great entertainment - the Carnival Magic has an awsome magic show, great dancers, entertainers, musicians, bands and more. The outdoor exercise area gives you a pleasant exercise experience while enjoying natures beauty. Right next to the exercise area was the sports area with a big screen TV to watch sports while enjoying a drink at the bar. The chance to play pool, table tennis and putt-putt golf is also in that area. There is the water park with fun slides to have fun with the kids. The Serenity adult area provides you a chance to enjoy quiet relaxation away from all the excitement elsewhere. In the same area is Clowd 9 Spa and fitness area for you to get a well needed and deserved massage. Shopping for jewelry, clothes, and more was also a pleasure. There is beautiful art to see and buy if you like. There is the casino area with all the table games and slot machines you would want to gamble at. The indoor entertainment was endless -  magic shows, musicians, bands, comedy and more. This is what all goes on while your on the ship. The excursions are another great story - shopping, eating, fun on the beach, snorkeling, scuba diving, playing with dolphins, sailing, para-sailing, zip-lining through the forest, exploring the underwater sea life, trips to the Mayan ruins. I will need at least 10 more Carnival 7 Day Exotic Western Caribbean cruises to enjoy all of these opportunities to enjoy and explore.

endless

endless

great service

Excellente

I never expected my room to be cleaned/remade TWICE a day. WOW!