Mediterranean Cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Magic
I really didn't explore the entire ship. Because of the itinerary I was only on the ship at night. My balcony room was very nice and accommodated all three of us nicely. The buffet areas were very clean and well ventilated. I've been on ships where I avoided the buffet areas because there wasn't enough air flow and the smells were overwhelming. The casino was very nice and I didn't really have any issues with second hand smoke.

We had issues with our steward the first couple of nights. We also had a few issues with our lead server in the dining room.

I took the Amalfi Coast by Boat & Sorrento tour and loved it.I would have rather skipped the lunch and short shopping time in Salemo and spent the whole time in Sorrento.
Don't Miss: The boat ride to Sorrento
I took the Beautiful Tuscany tour and wasn't disappointed at all. The scenery is breathtaking. My only compaint is that we didn't have enough time in either Sam Gemiganao or Volterra
Casino is a must see. Touring the harbor and looking at the yatchs is very cool.
Don't Miss: Losing money at the casino
I took the Winery and Mt Etna tour. Mt. Etna was a disappointment to me. the rest of the tour was very nice
Don't Miss: The winery and accompaning lunch was one of the highlights of my trip

Pros: Nice Casino

Cons: Dinner service, I felt like I was rushed and our server had an attitude.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!