9 Night European Cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

9 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 24, 2011
Ship: Carnival Magic
Did not like the decor.... looked cheap to us. The food was good. The staff was a bit inexperienced. Food servers forgot to get us our orders, mixed up orders, etc.

Got a massage and was put into an uncomfortable position by a hard sell of merchandise. Which I "had to have" to feel better. $160 for 2 1/2 months... I just wanted a nice relaxing massage and came away feeling pressured and tense from the hard sell. Attendent was running around opening doors to find my wife because I told her that I wanted to discuss this with my wife. She took off running down the hall, opening doors to find her. Thought the whole thing was tacky and unprofessional.

Very clean. Cabin Stewards were great.

Don't Miss: Liked the Flamigo dancers.
The city of Florence. Tuscany winery were great
We did not like being taken to a shop owner in Sorento. Felt like we were set up.
Don't Miss: Amalfi coast was great. I would pass on Sorento.

Don't Miss: Visit everything..... great.

Don't Miss: Downtown Monoco. Nice, France was ok... but a bit dirty

Pros: The ports were interesting

Cons: Too many of the major cities put together too close. Spent the first 5 days exhausted. Should either stay overnight in one port or have a sail day inbetween.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!