Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great time and beautiful sights

Sail Date: April 12, 2014

The ship was beautiful and the entire staff was extremely friendly. Embarktation and disembarktation was one of the easiest I have ever experienced. I have cruised 7 times prior to this one. The ports were stunning and beautiful. My favorite was the horseback riding one in Grand Turk, I did not get the one offered through the cruise ship I got a great deal on line through Sunset Rides and tours, awesome. I would highly recommend this trip to all.

The ship was immaculate
Food was great.
My state room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable, I was on the Verandah deck.
Children's Programs I had no children with me and can't comment on this, but the ones on board looked happy.
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Take a trolley ride to the highest point it is incredible, again just got one when I got off of the ship.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Beautiful town and again did a trolley ride to see the entire island.
Grand Turk Island
Did awesome horseback riding and the Coast to Coast tour through the ship, it was outstanding.

I usually do breakfast on the Lido deck but tried the main dining room for breakfast a couple times and it was superb.