Great time and beautiful sights

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 12, 2014
Ship: Carnival Liberty

The ship was beautiful and the entire staff was extremely friendly. Embarktation and disembarktation was one of the easiest I have ever experienced. I have cruised 7 times prior to this one. The ports were stunning and beautiful. My favorite was the horseback riding one in Grand Turk, I did not get the one offered through the cruise ship I got a great deal on line through Sunset Rides and tours, awesome. I would highly recommend this trip to all.

Food was great.

I had no children with me and can't comment on this, but the ones on board looked happy.

The ship was immaculate

My state room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable, I was on the Verandah deck.

I usually do breakfast on the Lido deck but tried the main dining room for breakfast a couple times and it was superb.

Take a trolley ride to the highest point it is incredible, again just got one when I got off of the ship.
Beautiful town and again did a trolley ride to see the entire island.
Did awesome horseback riding and the Coast to Coast tour through the ship, it was outstanding.