DISAPPOINTMENT

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

invalid-33581
Sail Date: March 30, 2013
Ship: Carnival Liberty
I booked my cruise with a representative. He asked which did I prefer 6:00pm seating or 8:00 pm seating for dinner. I chose 6:00pm. What did I get 8:15pm. I first get to the cruise port to board. Was handed a white paper. Stated we are not going to Grand turk. ( which is one of the main reason I booked this cruise). We are going to stay on Puerto rico longer. So they decided to keep us in puerto rico from 7:00 am until 10:pm. Don't you think maybe they could of upgraded us and took us to another port. That was the last stop of the trip. Could of come up with something better. Then my bed was so uncomfortable. They put two twin beds together making a hump in the middle. So you slep on the hump to try to be close to your mate. And you ended up with a terrible backache. Or you just slept separately like you were in two separate beds. I called the customer service line after 2 weeks after getting back and the lady I spoke with was not very helpful. Just said sorry for the inconvience there is nothing further she can do. I felt I got no satisfaction from the customer service representative.

Slept on a hump. Two twin beds pushed together . Horrible sleep.

find out how to get to the dining rooms before your dinner time. You cannot just go to that floor. You have to go up a level or two to get to the front if you are staying in the back of the boat. To cross over to get to that section.

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Did not visit port

loved it there. The taxi people are so nice. Enjoyed the Bananna daquiri.
Had a hard time getting to the beach. Enjoyed a tour of the island first.

Grand Turk Island Did not visit port

This island was cancelled , Did not get to see. What a dissapointment.