Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Cruise of a Lifetime!

Sail Date: May 07, 2006

Felt like I was in Las Vegas. Some pretty tackily over-the-top decor in certain areas. Great game room for kids. No heater for pool, burr!

Pros: Ports

Cons: Food

The Golden Olympic dining room seem to always be separating your from where you are and where you need to get. Poor lay-out. Did not like the layout ouf the buffet area either.
Dining room food was below average. Pizza parlor was great. Buffet was below average.
Did not seem to be a whole lot going on.
Inside room was pretty much what we expected. They could have made better use of some of the space though.
Wonderful staff!
Naples, Italy
Amalfi Coast is incredible!
Don't Miss: Amalfi Coast drive
Cannes, France
Wow, the little towns around here are incredible
Don't Miss: Eze
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Cleanest city we went to. Beautiful. Great beer.
Don't Miss: Wall walk
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Great prices!
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Great prices!
Venice, Italy
Was wonderful. Expensive to get from port to city center.
Don't Miss: Island tour
Cannes, France
Wow, the little towns around here are incredible
Don't Miss: Eze
Naples, Italy
Amalfi Coast is incredible!
Don't Miss: Amalfi Coast drive
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Cleanest city we went to. Beautiful. Great beer.
Don't Miss: Wall walk
Venice, Italy
Was wonderful. Expensive to get from port to city center.
Don't Miss: Island tour
Barcelona, Spain
Too much to see in a few hours
Don't Miss: Ghell Park
Barcelona, Spain
Too much to see in a few hours
Don't Miss: Ghell Park
Messina, Sicily
Etna was a waste of time in my opinion, but my husband disagrees. To me it was just a big gravel pit.
Don't Miss: Taormina