Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Cruise of a Lifetime!

Sail Date: May 07, 2006

Felt like I was in Las Vegas. Some pretty tackily over-the-top decor in certain areas. Great game room for kids. No heater for pool, burr!

Pros: Ports

Cons: Food

The Golden Olympic dining room seem to always be separating your from where you are and where you need to get. Poor lay-out. Did not like the layout ouf the buffet area either.
Dining room food was below average. Pizza parlor was great. Buffet was below average.
Did not seem to be a whole lot going on.
Inside room was pretty much what we expected. They could have made better use of some of the space though.
Wonderful staff!
Messina, Sicily
Etna was a waste of time in my opinion, but my husband disagrees. To me it was just a big gravel pit.
Don't Miss: Taormina
Venice, Italy
Was wonderful. Expensive to get from port to city center.
Don't Miss: Island tour
Barcelona, Spain
Too much to see in a few hours
Don't Miss: Ghell Park
Venice, Italy
Was wonderful. Expensive to get from port to city center.
Don't Miss: Island tour
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Cleanest city we went to. Beautiful. Great beer.
Don't Miss: Wall walk
Naples, Italy
Amalfi Coast is incredible!
Don't Miss: Amalfi Coast drive
Naples, Italy
Amalfi Coast is incredible!
Don't Miss: Amalfi Coast drive
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Great prices!
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Great prices!
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Cleanest city we went to. Beautiful. Great beer.
Don't Miss: Wall walk