Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A boring croud :(

Sail Date: March 04, 2006

The ship was nice and very clean. I was very upset that the casino allowed smoking. I could not spend more than 30 minutes in there without smelling like an ashtray :(

Pros: The islands and beautiful weather

Cons: There was never anyone in the dance club or out past 12pm.

I did not find the after dinner shows to be of any quality. The dancers were poorly trained and the chorepgraphy was even more horrible. I was thoroughly disappointed with the entertainment.

Don't Miss: Paradise Island...best beaches by far.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Nice quiet island....didn't see much.
St. John's, Antigua
My favorite island.
Don't Miss: Catamaran tour around island with snorkling stop.
St. John's, Antigua
My favorite island.
Don't Miss: Catamaran tour around island with snorkling stop.

Don't Miss: Paradise Island...best beaches by far.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Nice quiet island....didn't see much.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We loved Bolongo Bay. Quiet resort away from tourists with beach, bar and restaurant. Very welcoming and very relaxing.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't waste your time with the Bioluminesence Kayaking Tour. We sat in a bus that drove us two hours into the ghetto of Puerto Rico and stopped us for dinner at Burger King.
San Juan, Puerto Rico