A boring croud :(

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2006
The ship was nice and very clean. I was very upset that the casino allowed smoking. I could not spend more than 30 minutes in there without smelling like an ashtray :(

I did not find the after dinner shows to be of any quality. The dancers were poorly trained and the chorepgraphy was even more horrible. I was thoroughly disappointed with the entertainment.

Nice quiet island....didn't see much.

Don't Miss: Paradise Island...best beaches by far.
We loved Bolongo Bay. Quiet resort away from tourists with beach, bar and restaurant. Very welcoming and very relaxing.
Nice quiet island....didn't see much.

Don't Miss: Paradise Island...best beaches by far.
My favorite island.
Don't Miss: Catamaran tour around island with snorkling stop.
Don't waste your time with the Bioluminesence Kayaking Tour. We sat in a bus that drove us two hours into the ghetto of Puerto Rico and stopped us for dinner at Burger King.
My favorite island.
Don't Miss: Catamaran tour around island with snorkling stop.

Pros: The islands and beautiful weather

Cons: There was never anyone in the dance club or out past 12pm.