Great ship! Great trip!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Legend

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 02, 2020

Ship: Carnival Legend

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

So many amazing memories! Highly recommend! Great!

Embarkation

Our boarding time was between 11:30 and 12 and we were on the ship by 10:45. Super easy and everyone was so friendly and welcoming.

Ship experiences

Dinner in the MDR was decent but not mind-blowing. My favorite part of eating in the MDR is Carnival melting Chocolate Cake and I have to say I was disappointed. The first 2 nights it was over baked and not melty, the 3rd night it was perfect and it was hit or miss the rest of the week. Other than that, the food was good but I wasn’t raving about it. I only ate breakfast at the lido buffet twice the whole week. It was ok. I do love Guy’s Burgers and Blue Iguana Tacos though.

We enjoyed a lot of trivia the whole week and our groups came home with a mound of coveted ship on a stick!

The Playlist cast on the Legend was fabulous!! The shows were so good and the cast was so engaging! Absolutely loved them!

Typical interior room. Lots of closet space. Very clean.

Ship tip

This is a smaller ship but doesn’t feel as crowded as the bigger ones.

Ports of call

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Daniel Johnson’s Sloth and Monkey Hangout is a must!! Interacting with the animals was amazing!!

Tampa, Florida

George Town, Grand Cayman

Stingrays and snorkeling were so much fun! What a beautiful island!!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Disembarkation

Traveler Photos

Pucker up for 7 years of good luck! Paulie Ship on a Stick! Playlist Cast excited about our engagement at VIP party Sid the Sloth