Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

An Amazing Experience

Sail Date: September 06, 2016

The staff and crew were all outstanding hosts and hostesses. They made me and my husband feel at home and very welcome. They were very friendly and pleasant and made the cruise even better. My cabin stewards, along with the dining personnel took our cruise experience to another level because of their professionalism, personal care and excellent work. They were very dedicated to making sure our every need was taken care of and took a personal interest in caring for us. Thank you to everyone!

My one recommendation is that either upon arrival or departure, we be given a list of names of everyone who assisted us during the cruise. This will help us to be able to properly recognize particular individuals that deserve recognition. Unfortunately, there are a few that I would have liked to recognize personally; however, I cannot remember their names or how to spell their names properly.

Our cabin stewards did a marvelous job of ensuring our room was at a high state of cleanliness every morning and evening without fail. They were always available every time we needed something and were always there to point us in the right direction if we got turned around on the ship. They are by far the hardest working individuals I've ever seen in my life! KUDOS to every one of them!!!
Very well organized considering the amount of people.
We had a blast!
We didn't travel with any children, so this was not applicable to us.