Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Could have been better

Sail Date: October 10, 2010

Although I have nothing to compare it to due to this being my first cruise I will say that the ship itself was very nice.

Pros: A few of the elements of entertainment

Cons: The fact that we didnt go to every destination we were promised

Recommends Carnival Legend? No.

It was pretty good. It could have been better if they didn't cut off some of the activities while people were still involved and having fun.
Cleanliness is important to me and they exceeded my expectations!
The variety was a delightful and the formal dining area was just right!
I'd have to credit Michael,our steward, with making it all work.
He was very helpful!
I encountered a couple minor negative interactions but because of the number one person on the ship I had to give this area an almost excellent score. Joseph at the customer service desk was absolutely terrific. And when you meet him tell him I said so. -Fernando
George Town, Grand Cayman
7 mile beach was very fun and totally awesome. The sting ray interaction and snorkeling is a must.
Don't Miss: Sting ray activity!
Belize City, Belize
I really wish I could say that I did go here but Carnival decided to skip over 3 of the 4 original destinations due to the weather. Even though they had PLENTY of time to plan around this they didn't. So we only went to 2 ports. The second one was unimpressive. Would have been nice to get a discount on the cruise that I paid for and not a 20 percent discount on the next one (which won't happen).
Don't Miss: don't miss trying to get there.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Don't Miss: Don't miss trying to get there.
Don't Miss: Don't miss trying to get there