Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointed...

Sail Date: October 10, 2010

We really enjoyed the ship the Carnival Legend. The food was great and the service couldn't have been better. It was always sparkling clean with plenty of places to hang out, whether you wanted indoors or out. The Lido deck was always hopping with music and fun, but I wish they would put a few deck chairs on decks other than the Lido, like on Deck 3, where there was ample room for just sitting and relaxing rather than having to stand if you were on those decks.

Pros: Great curise staff--we were well provided for

Cons: The cancellation due to Hurricane Paula resulted in getting to visit only 2 ports instead of the 4 that we had paid for. Finding a way to let us at least visit one other port would have been acceptable, but spending 4 days floating around at sea was not the trip I had planned or booked.

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

The shows they had were excellent, but other cruise lines have had more of them with a little more variety.
Belize City, Belize
I didn't get to visit this port--are we seeing a pattern here?
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I didn't get to visit this port.
George Town, Grand Cayman
There were lots of things to do and great places to shop. I especially enjoyed not being barraged with locals trying to sell me something a every corner!
I didn't get to visit this port.