Carnival Legenrd

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 12, 2010
Ship: Carnival Legend
The Carnival Legend was an awesome experiernce once again! This is my second cruise with Carnival and i have to say we had a blast. The staff were all very nice and willing to do what ever it took to make sure this would be the best cruise ever. Even when the camer man came over to take a dinner picture i asked if i can have a picture of him instead with my camera and offered him the picture for $5. He did not buy of course but had a great big smile and said of course and posed with my mother. Staff is what made the trip for sure, the excellent food, decorations and rooms put this cruise over the top. You can't go wrong with Carnival!

Food was excellent! Like the item on the menu??? then order 2 or even 3! The quality was not affected by the quantity. Excellent job!

We visited some shows and activities and all were great. Casino was nice.

Nothing less than perfect!

Perfect! My almost blind mother was able to go and do everything me and my wife did.

Beds very comfortable, kids next door could not be heard through the walls, I only knew they were there when on the private balcony. Very nice rooms, three adults in one sstate room was just fine.
went to Paridise Beach, had a great time and shopped just outside the port and got even better deals. Was able to wheel and deal with almost everyone.
Don't Miss: The beach
Went to the Myan Al Tun Ha ruins. Had a great time, the trip will make you tired but we had to work off some of the excellent food from the ship
Don't Miss: Lots of shopping there
We went shopping and ate at a restraunt on the water. We had a great time!
Don't Miss: Shopping for jewelry
Beautiful port all new, the wood crafts nothing less than beautiful, mostly Mahogany wood. Went to the beach and wow way nicer and better than Cozumel
Don't Miss: The beach right next to the port, takes 5 minutes to walk to it.

Pros: Staff could noy have been better, they made our trip the best it could be!

Cons: I can honestly say, NOTHING!

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!