Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great 1st Cruise

Sail Date: September 12, 2010

1st cruise and it was more than I expected I will definetly book again. Great people. Wonderful staff. I got a balcony room that was fantastic! Room steward was great seams like every time you return to your cabin it had been cleaned. Food, Food, Food and more great Food. Ports of Call were great, did my own bookings of excursions and did just fine. Cave tubing and zip line in Belize outstanding. West End Beach in Rotan to die for. Can't say enough it was great!

Pros: Everything, food was great, ship was Clean, lots to do

Cons: Had to END

Recommends Carnival Legend? Yes!

Clean and easy to get around.
Anytime dining a must.
Clean and Comfortable its not the Ritz but your not paying for Ritz either!
All very friendly
Belize City, Belize
Cave tubing and Zip lines
George Town, Grand Cayman
Swim with Stingrays
Local beer Sol
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The real beaches not the port beach