Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

"Trippin Endlessly"

Sail Date: September 09, 2006

It was like being in a large city that floated and was filled with magic to temp the senses, ease the mind and body and presented with relaxation, fun, travel, meeting others and having your every wish met.

Pros: The Captain's personally delivering messages of weather, changes in venue, taking the inititive to return to St. Thomas with two severely ill people and his general demeanor and proffessionalism.

Cons: We expected a better selection in the dining room but the menu was somewhat repetitious.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
If I didn't have family this is where I would retire to. The beauty of this place equates to Eden or Paradise. Homes are build into the hills and roadways are steep and winding but around every corner is a spectular view of the ocean and other islands. You could live here very lavishly on a pension.
Don't Miss: See it all!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Breathtaking views, excellent excursion seeing all and stopping to do some shopping as well. There were street vendors as well as regular stores with everything from soup to nuts.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Don't Miss: See it all!