Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: May 04, 2006

This was also the best weather we have every had and the whole trip was great sailing!

Pros: The most smoothest sailing yet

Cons: that the cruise ended!!!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
SHOPPING - this is the best in the Islands - also a tour of the Island at least one time is a must. We have not been to any beaches yet (because I spend to much time shopping) but they look awesome
Don't Miss: SHOPPING
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Be careful of the tour you take. We took a 4 hour tour that was 2 hours to long. Also the guide was not very good and this was even a Carnival Cruise tour. I would suggest the tour with a 2 hour beach stay with it. The Island is not that big and shopping is definately not that good.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Due to the islands political problems it was not the safest time to be there. We choose only to walk around in Old San Waun for a couple of hours then head back to the ship.
Don't Miss: A must is a Pina Colada at Barrichino's Resturant - where it was invented in 1963 - well worth it!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico