Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Legendary Cruise!

Sail Date: May 04, 2006

This was my 12th cruise and I couldn't believe how much my husband and I enjoyed it. We cruised on the Carnival Legend and loved how much smaller and intimate it was from our previous cruises. Last year we traveled on the Carnival Destiny, although beautiful, it was a much bigger ship. Legend was cozy and absolutely one of the most beautiful ships ever. The decor was amazing but tasteful and the ambiance was relaxing. We did not feel rush, especially with having 2 sea days before and after getting off on the ports.

Pros: Days at Sea

Cons: Coming Home

Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Ship stopped in Tortola for about 6 hours. Not a lot of shops. Good place to do activities instead of shopping.
Don't Miss: Tour of the island.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Must visit Old San Juan and take a walk through the cobblestone streets. Also, visit "El Morro Castle" and "The Princess Walk". Unfortunate, the ship stopped in San Juan at 3pm on a Sunday, most stores where closed.
Don't Miss: Stop by "Marias" bar for a wonderful Margarita.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't Miss: Stop by "Marias" bar for a wonderful Margarita.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Coki beach and Charlotte Amalie for shopping, are a must see. Also, great place to go Kayaking and snorkeling.
Don't Miss: Megans Bay and shopping.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Megans Bay and shopping.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Don't Miss: Tour of the island.