Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A terrific cruise!

Sail Date: September 09, 2006

The ship was beautiful, and the crew was very attentive and freindly. This cruise was my 6th cruise and I would definitely do this one again! I found that the food on this ship was exceptional. Plenty of things to choose from. Also, the itinerary was perfect. We went to three islands and we had four days at see. Loved it!!!

Pros: The food & service

Cons: Going home!!

The ship is very clean and not hard to figure out.
Excellent food
The staterooms are roomy, and the beds were extremely comfortable.
The staff on board were exceptional! They really work hard to make your cruise a memorable one.
Many activities to choose from.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The shops were o.k. I wouldn't rate them among the best.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. Thomas is a beautiful island. The shopping was the best.
Don't Miss: Don't miss taking the cable car up to the top of the mountain. It's a spectacular view of the island.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Cane bay beach was a great beach with a bar and some little shops on the beach.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
St. Thomas is a beautiful island. The shopping was the best.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Cane bay beach was a great beach with a bar and some little shops on the beach.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
The shops were o.k. I wouldn't rate them among the best.