A terrific cruise!

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 09, 2006
Ship: Carnival Legend
The ship was beautiful, and the crew was very attentive and freindly. This cruise was my 6th cruise and I would definitely do this one again! I found that the food on this ship was exceptional. Plenty of things to choose from. Also, the itinerary was perfect. We went to three islands and we had four days at see. Loved it!!!

Excellent food

Many activities to choose from.

The staff on board were exceptional! They really work hard to make your cruise a memorable one.

The ship is very clean and not hard to figure out.

The staterooms are roomy, and the beds were extremely comfortable.
The shops were o.k. I wouldn't rate them among the best.
The shops were o.k. I wouldn't rate them among the best.
Cane bay beach was a great beach with a bar and some little shops on the beach.
Cane bay beach was a great beach with a bar and some little shops on the beach.
St. Thomas is a beautiful island. The shopping was the best.
Don't Miss: Don't miss taking the cable car up to the top of the mountain. It's a spectacular view of the island.
St. Thomas is a beautiful island. The shopping was the best.

Pros: The food & service

Cons: Going home!!