Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome time!

Sail Date: June 29, 2006

Our teenaged daughters enjoyed making new friends and hanging out together. We felt comfortable knowing that security was visible on the ship and that they would be safe. We have cruised on other lines before and this was the first time that we had a deck party. On our last cruised we were in dock next to a Carnival ship while they were having a deck party and we were so jealous. It sounded like everyone was having so much fun. Well, I can attest to the fact that everyone had a lot of fun.

My daughter and I enjoyed the low fat choices at lunch and dinner. And enjoyed the sugar free desserts every night at dinner. The food was so good, I never had a meal I didn't enjoy.

The entertainment was very good, we really enjoyed going to the shows. My husband and I enjoyed dancing in Sachmos lounge every evening. The trio that performed there was fantastic. This was the best part of the cruise for us.

We also really loved picking up the ship in New York. It was so convenient and really a money saver. I was also afraid that the Atlantic Ocean might have been a little rough, but it was actually the smoothest part of our trip. Once we got to Florida the winds got stronger and we felt the motion a little bit more, but it still wasn't bad. The nice thing about being on the Atlantic was that it was a little cooler on deck. And since we couldn't get a seat near the pool it was quite comfortable with the cool breeze.

Our first priority for our cruise was to relax and get away from our hectic lives. Thanks to Carnival we were able to do just that. A good time was had by all.

Pros: The ship had a great gym.

Cons: It was difficult to get lounge chairs by the pool, because people would save their seats by 8:00 a.m.

Decor was ornate.
Great Chef!
Everyone was so helpful
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great shopping, beautiful beaches
Don't Miss: Frenchmen's Reef
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Stay on the ship. Getting to the beautiful beaches isn't worth the ride there.
San Juan, Puerto Rico