So much fun!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Glory

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 22, 2019

Ship: Carnival Glory

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 8277

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

The Carnival Glory was amazing. The day before we got on it hit the Carnival Legend. Thus, it had a gaping hole in the back of it. The first night we did not leave New Orleans and we were forced to eat dinner in either the anytime dining or the buffet. I was disappointed, but I understand why they did that. The crew needed to prep the damage on the ship for departure. Due to us not leaving port on the first day, we were given $100 onboard credit for each stateroom. The rest of the cruise was smooth sailing from there, other than the Platinum dining room being closed for breakfast a few days. I had so much!! The shows were great. My favorite part was the Piano Bar. We had a lovely piano man, Tony, playing for us and he always made me laugh. I'm so happy I spent my Christmas on this ship.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

My cabin was great! We had a balcony on the 8th floor. The stewards always had it clean and it roomy enough for the four of us. Very pleased with the cabins on this ship!

Ports of call

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

A bit crowded but fun overall.

My favorite port!!