Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What A Cruise!!!

Sail Date: November 19, 2016

Reviewed: 5 days ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had a wonderful time. The service was excellent. Dining room staff Head Waiter Erick, Waiter Richard, and Asst. Nicolae went above and beyond to make our meal experience exceptional.  Our cabin was always clean and well stocked with fresh towels. Henri made sure we had everything we might have needed or wanted.

The shore excursions were a lot of fun and very easy to arrange through the Shore Excursion desk. No lines to hassle with when coming back on board.

My only complaint is that with the very contentious political atmosphere worldwide, Carnival should have a policy prohibiting cruise guest from wearing or displaying in any way, garments with political statements.  I was very offended by several t-shirts, and caps I saw while on board.  This is vacation time and these kinds of statements should be left at home.

Overall, I can't say enough for this cruise, and I would more than certainly go again. Well worth the cost.Love

Small but comfortable.
Had a ball on the two excursions we took. On the next cruise we will plan an excursion at each port!!!
Something to do at all times.
Autumn had a ball, and made many new friends that she hopes to stay in touch with.

We saw her for breakfast, and dinner. The rest of the time she was with her new friends in supervised structured activities.

As Mother and Grandmother we were secure in her safety, and able enjoy the adult activities.
Lots of fun...games, shows, parties, casinos...something for everyone.
Erick, Richard, Nicolae, and Henri helped to make our vacation the very best we could have hoped for!!!
Just soooo much, at any time of day.
Miami, Florida
Just drove to the port. I'm a Florida resident so Miami is very usual.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Sorry we didn't do and excursion here. We weren't thinking. Should have done the rays or turtle excursion.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The Magic Chair ride to the beach was very scenic, and fun. We rode it several times!!!
Belize City, Belize
Fun place to snorkel!!! Coral is beautiful.
Swimming with the dolphins is an experience of a lifetime!!!