Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Beautiful experience but issue with disembarkation process

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Hi Team,

It was a nice experience on the Carnival Cruise. The cruise steward and members were friendly. The serenity area and pool side movies are great and the food is good. Even though I am vegetarian but I did not had to struggle for food. The best was the Indian Vegetarian food in Dinner. The only issue during the complete cruise was - I had suite room and I was told that I had priority boarding and debarkation. I was giving priority boarding but NOT priority dis-embarkation. I was DISAPPOINTED with that as something that was committed and for which I had paid for was not given to me.

Thanks

Dhanunjaya

It is nice and spacious.
I had suite room and while booking I was told that i will have the privilege of priority embarkation and dis-embarkation but I was not given priority disembarkation.
For cities like Puerto Rico or which are proper town, we should have more hrs on the port so that people can see the city. For private island or small island 8-10 hrs is enough.
NA