Beautiful experience but issue with disembarkation process

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory
Cabin Type: Suite

Hi Team,

It was a nice experience on the Carnival Cruise. The cruise steward and members were friendly. The serenity area and pool side movies are great and the food is good. Even though I am vegetarian but I did not had to struggle for food. The best was the Indian Vegetarian food in Dinner. The only issue during the complete cruise was - I had suite room and I was told that I had priority boarding and debarkation. I was giving priority boarding but NOT priority dis-embarkation. I was DISAPPOINTED with that as something that was committed and for which I had paid for was not given to me.

Thanks

Dhanunjaya

NA

It is nice and spacious.