Fun Times

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

I had alot of fun! the Drink package made the cruise a lot more fun! There was tons to do on the boat and off! The only thing for me was that at Half Moon Cay an island owned by Carnival the drink package does not work and that makes no sense to me unless carnival is just looking to get money where ever they can. but the rest of the cruise was a bunch of fun

Loved the Balcony, but i think next time we will just do an inside room cause we did not use the Balcony much and we always had the blinds pulled closed. But I loved being on the Lido Deck!!