Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Plain Jane Ship

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

This was the plainest ship I've ever been on, & this was my 6'th cruise. The cruise was fun, just like any cruise, especially with carnival, but the wait staff did not have it together, like past cruises I've been on. This was the dirtiest ship I've cruised on, & the the plainest, with many of the restrooms not functioning correctly. Even our cabin shower was leaking from the valves, & the shower drain was clogged, until we reported it to the cabin boy on the 3'rd day, and it was fixed. I requested a king bed and received 2 twins, although we made the best of it and rearranged the room ourselves and put the 2 beds together. The entertainment was not as good as past experiences. Seemed many of the clubs on board were closed and  not used during the cruise, and the activities on board were no where near as fun as past cruises. We usually take at least one cruise a year together, but next year considering doing something else for our vacation other than a cruise after this experience. WE were a little let down from this experience, as opposed form past experiences with Carnival.

Bed was not what we requested. Cabin was the smallest we ever had. Shower leaked from the valves when turned on and would soot water out on the bathroom floor, even with shower curtain closed. The shower drain was clogged and the shower would overflow into the bathroom for the first 3 days of the cruise. The main bulb went out during the cruise in our cabin but was replaced.
this was the first time I had to be on board a ship at a certain time period. I don't like having to be on such a tight schedule the traveling so far and being on vacation. One of our bags was damaged when we got it from baggage claim. It did not have the rips in the side when we set it out of our cabin the night before. was not happy!!!
plain dirty and broken
excursions not so great but destinations were nice
not very together and unorganized like past cruises
I've seen better
cabin boy had it going on and was great
wait staff was slow and unorganized
Miami, Florida
Very nice! Prettiest port I've ever seen!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Not impressed. Although pretty we live by the beach and not as pretty as our beaches.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
very pretty!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Awesome port! One of my favorites!!!
Grand Turk Island
Very pretty place! Well manicured island! Very nice educated people!

Choose another ship. Worst Carnival cruise I've ever been on!