Great Time!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory
Cabin Number: 8-377

This was my boyfriend and I's first cruise ever and we picked a good one! Overall it was a great experience and I will most certainly cruise again. The Steakhouse was FANTASTIC, it was a nice change at the end of the week for us. I would definitely recommend Carnival to my friends and family.

The food was very good but I felt it was repetitive. Not a lot of differences in the night to night buffet.

Everyone was very friendly. If the staff spoke better English that would have made things a bit easier from time to time as it was our first cruise.

The ship was very clean! Some of the windows however were so dirty you could barely see out of them

The room was great! Very clean with A TON of storage space. Only complaint is I wish our balcony was a little more private. There are barriers but you could still see in from one side.
South Beach and the Everglades were fantastic!