Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Time!!

Sail Date: April 02, 2016

Cabin: 8-377

This was my boyfriend and I's first cruise ever and we picked a good one! Overall it was a great experience and I will most certainly cruise again. The Steakhouse was FANTASTIC, it was a nice change at the end of the week for us. I would definitely recommend Carnival to my friends and family.

The room was great! Very clean with A TON of storage space. Only complaint is I wish our balcony was a little more private. There are barriers but you could still see in from one side.
I was surprised how well organized it is getting 3000+ people on and off. I expected it to be cray and wasn't. Everything went smoothly
The ship was very clean! Some of the windows however were so dirty you could barely see out of them
Everyone was very friendly. If the staff spoke better English that would have made things a bit easier from time to time as it was our first cruise.
The food was very good but I felt it was repetitive. Not a lot of differences in the night to night buffet.