Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun but disappointing.

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Food was good, Ship was clean. Spa was terrific. Excursions great. But.....I have cruised on Carnival now 10 times and The Glory left lots to be desired. We never saw the Captain or heard his voice.  The nightly entertainment was not nearly as good as in the past. Barely saw our cabin steward. Interaction with most of the staff was nonexistent. I believe that the Captain sets the tone for the entire crew and it is one of being extremely laid back and of doing the bare minimum. I had come to have a high standard for Carnival and it was not met. I spend quite a bit of time (and money) in the casino and saw the casino host twice. Usually they visit and have fun with us, but not this time. I hope this is not the new norm for Carnival, but hopefully it's just the Glory. I have sailed on the Glory before and was exceptionally pleased, but it just wasn't the same.