Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Great Trip

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

We had a great trip...the service was outstanding!  We loved the islands we stopped at.  If I were to have any "complaints", they'd be the kids camp above the spa....getting a massage was louder than it should be and the teen (12-14) center was AWESOME.  Our daughter loved Cassandra and she was wonderful.  Although I wish that the night events would be a bit done earlier, especially the mornings we had to be up at 6am for our Excursion.  Cassandra was AWESOME and I heard some parents complain which I thought was nutty as it's NOT a daycare but a meeting place with some organized events that go on throughout day but it was clear to us that our daughter could come and go as she pleased and we were okay with that...some parents didn't get that.  Our dinners were very good and our server, I think it was like Divlek (from Turkey), she was AMAZING!   Always so attentive and sweet.  Last but not least, our cabin steward, Nyoman....THE BEST!  Our kids loved him too...very attentive!  Room service was great.  Wish they had a bigger pool!  Great trip and memories.

Nyoman was the BEST!!!!

Eating at the Emerald Steakhouse was EXCELLENT...everything from service to dessert were wonderful. Make reservations early...they book up!