Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Bumpy ride and a Limited food menu!

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The staff was AWESOME!!! The food was the same thing over and over with limited options. If you were eating after 8pm.. You were eating pizza or soft serve ice cream. Very different from any of the other cruises I've been on. The ship was very bumpy at night, and one night was the worse guest were getting sick and stumbling all over the ship. We normally get a picture with the captain.. But the captain failed to attend the meet and greet event.

Embarkations was smooth except one line was allowing guest to take can sodas onboard and the other was conficating it. Not consistant. Disembarkment was ok... Just needs to be streamlined.
Beautiful ship. But there was large sections of lights that were out and a large pool/hot tub closed for 2 or 3 days for service. Many guest were displeased.
Great destination and excursions. And the workers at the different ports were well trained and easy to communicate with.
I was not impressed with the cruise director. I was on the ship for 3 days before I actual seen him at an actual event.
My 10yr old son loved the Camp Ocean program. Very safe and structured.
The comedy shows were good, but only one real broadway style show the whole 7 day.
The housekeeping crew and the dinning room staff was excellent.
A lot of the same thing daily. Worse food options out of any of the 4 cruises I've been on.
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Take a tour... You want be sorry
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Very historic place... A must see. Take a tour and do some site seeing on your own. Best place for puchases.
Grand Turk Island
Don't waste your time going into town.. Its not worth it. Enjoy the beach. Shopping here is not a good value. A little pricey.

Pack your motion sickness medicine. You will need it. I've been on 4 cruises and has NEVER gotten motion sickness. But the Glory had my stomachs attention. Be sure to eat early, or plan on having pizza or pizza.