A Fun and Fantastic Time

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

My husband and I had so much much on and off the boat. It can get a little expensive with drinks and shopping but as long as you know what you can spend your good to go. The excursions were fun,exciting and so different things you wouldn't get to do at home. We made so many memories on this one trip, I don't believe I'll ever forget.

We loved our Stewart, he was very sweet and polite. The room was always clean when we came back

There is some great fries at the buyer joint and there is another hot tub by the spa but it's not part of the spa it's free to use, you don't have to buy the spa deals to use it.

We had some bad experiences here but the staff at the port were very helpful
My husband got me a fabulous Tanzanite ring for a great price and the cafe Barefoot Buddha was amazing
Zip line was really cool, and something we never tried before
They have so many shopping places and they have hand made carvings and paintings