Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Fun and Fantastic Time

Sail Date: November 14, 2015

My husband and I had so much much on and off the boat. It can get a little expensive with drinks and shopping but as long as you know what you can spend your good to go. The excursions were fun,exciting and so different things you wouldn't get to do at home. We made so many memories on this one trip, I don't believe I'll ever forget.

We loved our Stewart, he was very sweet and polite. The room was always clean when we came back
Miami, Florida
We had some bad experiences here but the staff at the port were very helpful
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
My husband got me a fabulous Tanzanite ring for a great price and the cafe Barefoot Buddha was amazing
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Zip line was really cool, and something we never tried before
Grand Turk Island
They have so many shopping places and they have hand made carvings and paintings

There is some great fries at the buyer joint and there is another hot tub by the spa but it's not part of the spa it's free to use, you don't have to buy the spa deals to use it.