Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Wonderful vacation!!

Sail Date: August 01, 2015

My family has been on 11 cruises, and I have to say that the GLORY did not disappoint!  It might be an "older" ship, but you would never know it!  In fact, I think this was one of the nicest boats we've been on.  The staff, as always, works so hard to make your stay perfect.  The food was by far the best that I've ever had on any of our cruises - I feel like they've really made an effort to provide even more choices, including "Port of Call" meals that are native to each stop on your itinerary!  Guy's Burger joint was also burgers I ever ate!  The itinerary we had (Miami, Cozumel, Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman) was unreal! My family has been all over the Caribbean, but this year we wanted to try something new.  So glad we did!!  These are just as beautiful, if not more so, than your typical Caribbean destinations (St. Thomas, Barbados, Aruba, etc.)  Finally...I felt like this was the first time we've never had to deal with "lines".  Everywhere we went - dining facilities, getting on/off the boat at ports, to the embarkation/debarkation process... everything went so smoothly!  I was completely satisfied with our trip on the Carnival Glory!

Cabin / Stateroom Perfect!