AWESOME CRUISE ON THE CARNIVAL GLORY

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

My son and I had the best experience on our Carnival Glory Cruise to Western Caribbean. The entertainment, activities, food, the service etc etc was amazing.  I even booked all my offshore excursions via in each port that were the best by far.  I was initially worried about them and how it would all pan out with Carnival, but we had no problems at all.  In fact, the excursions were top notch and even better than the equivalent booked with Carnival with the financial savings was a bonus.  Our excursions were more private or smaller groups which allowed for more fun and personal time in each excursion.  I will do it this way again in the near future.  Thank you.

ALL OF THE SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING. Only recommendation for the cabin is more toiletries and a hair dryer like the suites. Shampoo and soap were provided but no conditioner or body lotions which isn't that much of an expense to provide with a balcony price and upgrade. A hairdryer would be a nice addition too.

I would like to have the choice of sitting with other cruisers or not for the dining room time selected when we book. I was with my son of 20 years old. I am a single mother so it would have been nice to be seated with others for that opportunity to meet people while we dined in the evening.

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

We didn't do anything in Miami as we arrived that morning to the airport and had a transfer to the ship and we did the same on our return.
We did the Jeep tour of the Island and Beaches including the Mayan Ruins plus more. GREAT EXPERIENCE AND FUN!!!!
It wasn't the most beautiful port that I have been of all the ports. We did the Cave Tubing Excursion that made Belize a wonderful place to visit again but maybe a prettier portion of Belize???
A must to do the Zip Line and Beach combo excursion. Loved it!!!
It is beautiful there and I recommend the Dolphin Super Excursion and Turtle Farm package. Amazing fun and we will do it again.