50' Birthday get away

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 26, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

This cruise experience was as exciting as I thought.  The only think that perturbed me was the long lines for Embarking and Debarking. That process could be streamlined better.  Not, sure but that is the most aggravating process. Also, the Safety meeting that everyone has to go when there is an evacuation emergency.This process could be changed, not everyone needs to go at the same time after we just arrived on the ship after standing in long lines and then have to go through this again. But visiting each port in Cozumel, Belize,Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras,George Town, Grand Cayman. All locations and tour guides were great.  I would go again!Big Smile

Food was good but need more of a variety.

Activities were great! Need more for each age group!

Need to have more variety for certain age groups.

They really keep the ship clean and the rooms are clean all the time.

The cabin was great for two people, I like that I was not cramped with my husband. It was always clean and keep stocked with towels.

I forgot about the Fish and chips but every time I would go it was closed. So visit it early to enjoy it. The quiet place was on Lido deck at the Aft of the ship for a very quiet and enjoyable time away from everyone. Plus On deck five not many people went to the area near the Alchemy Bar.

Go a day early and take a tour of Miami it is worth it to see the beauty of Florida.
Be prepared for the heat, it is hot at this time of the year in late Sep to early Oct.
If you take a trip to any Ruins, make sure to bring bug repellent it is needed for all the moisture.