Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The good and the bad

Sail Date: October 11, 2014

Price This ship does not serve Mongolian Wok at lunch time which I am use to on other Carnival Ships. For the most part dinner choices were very good and diversified. I did get ill the last nite of the cruise shortly after dinner. The MD on board checked me out and gave me medicine which helped a great deal at no charge to me. This ship is trying out a new idea called American style dining. No Silver, China or tablecloths in main dining room. The two formal nights they did use tablecloths, Stainless steel (much less than normal), and plain heavy white plates. In other words much less formal than I am use to. These changes probably saves $ and since more and more people especially men actually come to dinner in shorts, I guess they felt whats the point of formality? Almost no amenities in bathroom.....only toothpaste packets. Ship was very clean. Entertainment was not very good and was repeated so only 4 shows a couple of which included audience participation. Price was right and I guess you get what you pay for. I would not choose the Glory in the future.

loved costa maya.
check phone to be sure it is working.
Miami, Florida
live here
Bicylist took us so that we didn't have to walk so far.
Belize City, Belize
I don't know what was wrong, but not as much fun as previously.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras Could not exit ship due to extremely long walk to area and no trams, etc. to help us.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Fun place to shop. Swimming pools in the middle of shopping. Enjoyed. Tram provided.

See previous comments.