7 day Carnival Glory

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 20, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory

I had a great time.  Everything went  very smooth as far as  check in and leaving the ship.  All the personel were so nice and helpful.   I especially enjoyed  talking with the black haiired young  lady  that  worked at the Cherry Top  candy store  !   I do  hope  that you can upgrade  the mattresses.  I have cronic  back  problems  due to back surgery  and that is the only  complaint.  I am comparing it to the last

carnival ship  that I took  !    Looking for another cruise  now  !

don't miss the dinners at the Lido dinning !

best beach here !
bad beach--need to omit this one !