Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Bland and Lacking...

Sail Date: September 06, 2014

This cruise was bland and lacking in many ways.  I been on 20+ cruises and this was the worst one.  Carnival has made a lot of cutbacks and it shows.  The Lido only had one major food station open and there wasn't much variation.  Pretty much the same thing every day and night.  Laying out on the decks, there were no servers around, had to get up and go to the bar if I wanted a drink.  Same thing in any of the seating areas inside of ship.  Main dining room had mainly seafood every night which I am allergic to and not much of anything else.  One night I had a pork chop for dinner, and it was so tough that I couldn't cut into it.  The waiter eventually bought me another one which was just as bad.  The ship stopped in 4 different islands which was nice, but the stops are not long enough to enjoy.  Instead of doing 4 stops in 7 days, it would be much better to do 2 or 3 stops and spend more time at each location. The shows/entertainment was boring, you seen one you seen them all. Comedians were good.  By the way this was my second time on Glory, and believe me, big difference between this cruise and the first time.  This ship also needs to be updated, looks tire and worn.