Had a great time!!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory

Had a great time on this cruise; first time on Carnival, third cruise overall.  Cabin and cabin steward, food, destinations, ship crew, and other details were perfect.  The ship was on time at every port and sailed slow enough so there were no rocking and rolling of the ship.  About the only let downs were 1) I wanted the evening activities (shows, games, comedy acts, ect...) to be more plentiful so my wife and I did not have to choose among activities going on at the same time, 2) there was not enough easily located public restrooms throughout the ship as there is on other cruise lines, and 3) more photographers trying to take my picture every time we stepped out into the public areas. These are minor things that did not hinder my overall enjoyment of the cruise.

Great tasting food.

Great entertainment, just wish we did not have to pick what to see and what to miss. Multiple activities at different times would have helped.

No children myself, but what we saw of the kids programs, it looked like they were having a fun time.

Our cabin steward was outstanding!!!

Ship ship's crew were extremely friendly and kept everything clean and spotless!!

Slightly bigger than other interior staterooms on other ships I have been on.
Relax and have a enjoyable day in the blue waters of the Caribbean.
Walk around to the gated Marina Club for more upscale stores.
When taking the Fortress tours, wear comfortable walking shoes.
Take the full island tour!!