Very good cruise.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory

Before I booked I keep reading how bad The Glory was,I have been on 17 cruises this being my 18th.Crusing has changed in many ways but it is still great,I,am 63 and I had a great time on The Glory.Very good entertainment,food( GUYS BURGERS GREAT ) Bars great.Things are different nowdays.Still a great cruise.

Move Punchliner Adult Show to The big stage,I was on The Splender last month and had the same problemComedy Club to small.