Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern
Sail Date: June 28, 2014
Ship: Carnival Glory
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 8459
Traveled As: Family (older children)
Reviewed: 3 years ago
The cruise all in all was good.
Here are the reasons why I didn't rate it higher:
1. The kid's Circle-C program lacked organization and planning. There were times when the kids were just sitting around. This is there cruise too and should have something planned through out the day.
2. The food was good but, not great. Sometimes it reminded me of cafeteria style food.
3. We had the Carnival Sunshine mirroring us and upon arriving at Grand Turks it was a mess. We had a very limited time to disembark and weren't aware until that morning. We missed our excursion and had to take a later one. This was ok, but, missed our beach time on our excursion because it was later in the afternoon.
4. Guest Services staff was not friendly as they should be. Several times we approached them with questions and were given the feeling we were being a nuissance.
5. Hostesses in the dining area at breakfast were also rude.
All these items above out weighed the good though. The housekeeping staff was excellent. The "waiters'" were awesome. The steakhouse tasted amazing as it should. The ship at it's entirety, was very clean.