Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

happy costumer

Sail Date: June 28, 2014

i just got back from my first carnival cruise this past saturday. for the most part it was amazing but there were some few things i didnt quite enjoy. the ship was always very cold, there wasnt much for my three younger kids, jaxon (4) kristen (7) and kaitlyn (9) to do on the ship, the breakfast dining wasnt very good apart from the burritos and the omelettes, and the photos were a little too expensive. however, i really enjoyed the shows and i was very glad to see my kids enjoy the show too along with with my teenage daughter whom fell in love with the asian lead singer and got to take a picture with her. the night dining service was spectacular. there werent very many options but it was geat and the employees showed a lot of interest in my family and i. i definitely enjoyed it a lot and i plan to be cruising with carnival again in the very near future.