Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Overall very enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: March 23, 2014

I'm a frequent cruiser, so I sort of know what to expect. Ports of call were breathtaking, speaking of Puerto Rico and St. Thomas.. Take the historical tours for these two. Food was very good. Entertainment was hot. hot, hot.  Big ups to Mary Ann. Amazing voice. She had Whitney Houston down pat. Cruise director, doctor E. was hilarious. He brought the energy. I could probably nitpick, but everybody likes what they like, given their situation. I would recommend this ship & cruise. As a matter of fact, I'd take this one again.

Cruise Photos

Children's Programs Don't know

Go to dining room for breakfast. Best eggs to order, plus selection is better.