Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Good !

Sail Date: December 29, 2013

Receiving  New Year (2014) in this Ship was a wonderful experience! I enjoyed my cruise very much. Having my dinner at my own time was great for us, but not for the employees in the restaurant. The service was very poor because they have people coming in at different time. I didn't have good experience in the restaurant. We had to wait for the food for long time. The last day I went to the restaurant I asked for a well done steak and I told them that be sure was well done. It came bloody. The brough me a second one worst than the first. I left the restaurant and didn't go any more. I decided to eat in the Lido instead. The cabin attendance was great. We had fun. I didn't like the service at the restaurant, but I had other options.

Ok in the Lido, not to good at the restaurant
Children's Programs No children

Breakfast was excellent and the music.