Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: April 21, 2013

We had a great time on the Carnival Glory the week of 4/21. I have always liked Carnival for their wonderful entertainment and Camp Carnival for my kids. The beds were kind of hard on the first night but for some reason as the week went on they got better. The Cruise Director, Josh and his staff, were AMAZING! They put on fun activities and even picked my son for the Hasbro Game Show and he won! So we all had a great time. The only complaint is the food. It was "ok" at best. The choices were minimal and the flavor wasn't great. The Burger Bar was good and the Taco Cantina at the Blue Iguana was good. The buffet was hit or miss. It was ok but again didn't have many choices to choose from. We ended up eating the same few things over and over so by the 5th day we didn't want to eat anymore. I have always felt Carnival lacked on the food side of things but what they lack in good food they make up in an AWESOME cruise experience. I have already booked my next cruise for November so they must be doing something right! :)
It was a nice ship. Not big but decent size.
Yuck, is my personal opinion but they do have some decent things to eat.
Small but good for sleeping.
Good except for the RUDE and CRABBY guys who make the eggs on the buffet!
Awesome staff and Cruise Director! We had a blast!
My kids were only bored the first day then it got better.
Lots of things to do to keep our whole family entertained!!
We didn't do a ship sponsered tour because they are too expensive but found our own tour in San Juan and it was GREAT for $10 each!!
Miami, Florida
Miami is always great!
I love the Open Air Straw Market! You get good deals but take cash ONLY!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
This is the place to buy jewelry! Bring your credit cards!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Took the most awesome tour NOT from Carnival and saw a lot of great things!
Grand Turk Island
This is the most AWESOME Island EVER! Bring your SPF 250 though because you will BURN!!

Go to the Punchliner Comedy Brunch when they have it! You are entertained, waited on, and they have better food!!!

1 Comment