Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

not recommended

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

This was my second trip with Carnival. I really did not think the first cruise was great, but was willing to give Carnival a try again. However: The quality of the entertainment and food was very poor. During the cruise I experienced a foul smell each evening. The music was too load to enjoy, the pools too crowded to use, the daily news letter did not include any information about the ports we stopped at, and did not really explain the events in full.

I will say that all employees were very friendly and helpful.

I will never book with Carnival again.
Children's Programs no knowledge

Study the ship layout before attempting to navigate your way around. Some of the areas were hard to find. Also, there were too many bars with load music not enough lounges with traditional music to relax in and dance to.