Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Glory

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

Our Room was maintained very well and the Housekeeping Team was polite and courteous.

Our Waiter was very good; however his supporting cast was not always readily available to help in a timely fashion (e.g. delays in service needs, etc). During our Dinner on multiple occasions a different group came by to ask if we wanted and after Dinner Alcohol Drink; we did even start on our entree and they were trying to do this. My suggestion is Management should know a meal progresses (e.g. appetizer, entree, dessert and then drinks).

The Shows were not up to the level I have experienced in the past as well. Of the 5 Carnival Cruises I have been on; this was the worst.

Very Clean
Good variety
Very Clean
Some were Great!
Too many conflicting activities
Onboard Activities Always something to do.
Destinations and Excursions I enjoyed the visits; I suggest avoiding ports without piers. Having to wait for smaller boats for transfer slowed down things.

Putting the Omelet line at the end of the Breakfast Buffet really slows down the progress. The stations should be separated.