Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

My First Cruise

Sail Date: April 14, 2013

I had one problem and one concern with my first Cruise.

The problem was with the stateroom attendant, his attitude was not good, he did not speak or when he did, he acted like he had a attitude but as we continued to leave, all other stateroom attendants spoke and were happy to speak. My wife and I has an issue where we needed to call home to check on family memebers, my call went through but my wife could not get the call to go through so we were able to call the front desk and they said they would have someone come up and the stateroom attendant came in with a new phone, he hooked it up and I asked him would he wait to make sure the calls went through and he looked at me and proceeded to walk out. I was very angry at this and so was my wife, we did report him to the front desk and yes we took money off of his tip.

My concern was with us going to Belize, they kept announcing that when we get off in Belize to be careful of our surrounding as well as telling us to take all our jewlery off and don't bring a large amount of cash, they said this well over 5 times the night before we got off and at least 20 times the day of while waiting to tender, I told my wife I did not fell comfortable and we were not getting off, if its that bad in Belize, why have it on the route?

With the exception of the first problem, my experience was great and can't wait to go back, the Cruise Director and his crew was great, the Rev Dr. E was good a host and should be a Cruise Director on his own, not to take anything away from Big Sexy because they both were good.
Food anytime you want, that is great and it was good food.
Stateroom was good just bad service by one.
Just the one person who cleaned the stateroom is what I had a problem with.
Great, it was so much fun Motown and the 80's night, I won 3 trophys.
Children's Programs NA
I just had a issue with Belize