Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

poor experience

Sail Date: March 24, 2013

I'm sorry but I will not sail with carnival again. Their customer service was terrible. On 3/22 I was on the phone with them trying to speak to a supervisor ans was on the phone with them for 4.5 hrs. from 5pm to 9:30pm. no joke. I was traveling with my family 8 in our party. we had plans to be in a wedding at the grand turks but friday before we sailed i received an e-mail @ 5pm indicating that will not be going there because of medical reasons. carnival made no other arrangements other that a so call fun day at sea. Sorry but frankly when I book a trip like this one I'm looking to do activities off the ship and minimize my time on the ship. we were basically forced to spend an extra day at sea.
After being on the phone with carnival for 4.5 hrs I was told by the supervisor I spoke with (PJ) that if we pay for 4 ports we should get 4 ports and if there were changes to a port the cruise line usually arrange to go to another port. It sucks that we missed the wedding at the grand turks but what is worst is that carnival knew about this issues weeks before the actual cruise date and they waited until last minute to notify passengers. the experience I had left such a bad taste in my mouth that I will never use carnival again. carnival is not very accommodating & they really don't seem to care that they are loosing customers.
was trying to look at a movie with my kids but we could not hear the movie because they had the music going. I called 3 times and they decided to turn the movie off all together.