Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Glory Eastern Carib

Sail Date: February 24, 2013

Very pleased overall. I liked the food options esp. Guys Burger Joint. Guys alone will make me book again with Carnival. Pizza was also very good, MDR had several options that you could choose if you did not want was on the nightly menu. I can't comment much on the buffets as I usually ate at Guys every lunch. Seemed to have a good selection and very good dessert options.

Service was very good, we had anytime dining and different waitstaff in the MDR every night. No problems with any of them. Cabin stewerts were very friendly and helpful.

My biggest disapoint was the main showlounge entertainment. Not much varitiy and Carnivals new video screen background is impressive, but sometimes overshadowed the performers. Performers were good dancers but not great singers. Too much emphisis on the video screen and not the performance. I would have liked to seen a varity act or two, magic etc. Comedy club was very good all commedians were very funny. Carnival has a great thing going with the George Lopez Comedy Club idea.

I have been on several cruise lines and I must say that for the money Carnival is a great value. If you do not have a good time, it is your fault.
Had a Aft Balcony, lots of room only issue was occassional smell from galley exhaust.
Not one bad experiance. Everyone was helpful
Not great main theater productions
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Very historic, right off the dock you can walk to everthing
Grand Turk Island
Very convienient if you want shopping and beach. Take the dune buggy experiance for a fun excursion.

If the buffet area seating is crowded, go to deck ten by the fish and chips there are plenty of seats there.