A GREAT CRUISE

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship was great. The food was great. The staff was the friendlist people you could meet. It was our first cruise & we really enjoyed it. The only con I had was the music was too loud & it played until late at night & you could hear it in your room.

The food was the best. The Golden Resturant had a excellent selection of food for dinner. Anytime you wanted a snack, all you had to do was go & get it or call room service.

Entertainment was good until about 9:30. After that, if you didn't drink alcohol, there wasn't much to do. Lots of drinking & partying.

I don't have children

The staff was wonderful. Anything you needed or wanted, they were willing to help you.

The ship was exceptional large. Anything you wanted to do, it was there. Too many people to do what you really wanted.

The size could have been a little larger & it needed to be more sound proof.
Grand Turk was a beautiful place, but we didn't enjoy it very much. Mostly beaches. Not much shopping & it was VERY expensive. We only stayed a couple of hours & went back to the ship
We also enjoyed St. Thomas. Lots of shopping & things to do. Don't go to Coral World. Not worth the money.
Don't Miss: Site seeing. It's beautiful.
We loved Puerto Rico. It was the best. Good food. Very beautiful place. It was my B.Day & I am glad we were in Puerto Rico on my B.Day. Lots of shopping. It was GREAT.
Don't Miss: City Tour
I loved the Bahamas. The BBQ was Great. Try the alcohol-free penacolidas. They are great.
Don't Miss: Sitting in the chairs above the beach looking at the views.

Pros: The friendleness of the crew

Cons: Too many people

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!